One of the best bulk downloader application is FileLinked. This software let you download several files simultaneously on your device without needing URLs. Even if this app isn’t officially available for PC, we have found a way to download and install FileLinked for PC Windows.
|Year of Launch||2019||Supported OS||Android|
|Store(s)||Google App Store||Rating|
What is FileLinked?
FileLinked is a file-sharing program that also works well for side-loading on Android like the Amazon FireStick. All types of data, including movies, images, audio or APK files can be shared with FileLinked. This application downloads the files onto your device with speed and safety. On your FireTV stick, FileLinked is renowned for being used as a third-party software downloader. To download many files simultaneously, you may also use the app on any other device. The FileLinked software allow you to download files of any kind only using codes, which saves you the hassle of dealing with URLs.
How to Download and install FileLinked for Windows 10 & 11?
As the app FileLinked is not officially available for download on Windows 10 and 11, you can download the app through emulators. You can also download the software through APK file. The method used below will help you to download FileLinked with an emulator. Emulators are software that simulate Android operating system on Windows. Before to download one, you have to download FileLinked frst. The step-by-step instructions are given in the method below.
Install FileLinked using BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
BlueStacks is one of the leading emulators which simulate the interface of an android device onto your Windows PC. This method will require the usage of this emulator.
Follow the steps below to download and install FileLinked with one of those emulator:
- First, you have to download and install BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on your computer.
- Click on the downloaded file and follow the instructions of the installation wizard to install the emulator.
- Double-click on the emulator’s icon after installation and search “FileLinked” in the search bar.
- You will be directed to a download page for FileLinked, with the option to download the application.
- Click “install” to start the download and the installation.
- Once the installation is done, double-click the application to run FileLinked.
- Enjoy FileLinked on your computer.
Features of FileLinked for PC
- Incredible Speed: You can download files using FileLinked with the best speed, thanks to FileLinked using the cloud service. This feature is perfect when you need to rush, as it is extremely time efficient.
- User-friendly: FileLinked has an easy interface, making it user-friendly. You don’t need to watch some YouTube tutorials to understand how the app is working.
- Free of charge: You can download FileLinked for free.
- No URL: Thanks to the features of FileLinked, you can download multiple files without the clutter of URLs. By entering just one code, you can download a set of files in one go. You can share these codes with your friends as well.
- Codes: FileLinked allow you to download multiple files of various media only by typing a single code. This saves you a lot of time, especially if they use this application in their work life.
Alternatives to FileLinked for PC Windows
An Android program called FireDL downloads, sets up and manages files through URLs. FireDL Easily downloads photos, zip files, documents, or any other type of file to your device by entering the URL of the file you want to download and pressing the download button.
The Android app store Aptoide is a resource for mobile software. Contrary to the Android default App Store, Aptoide doesn’t have a single centralized shop. Rather, each user is in charge of managing their own store. You may download apps from Aptoide TV that are designed for larger screens, such as high-definition televisions, and provide a rich user experience. Yes, that means you may use Aptoide from the luxury of your home and on your mobile devices. You can download Aptoide TV from tv.aptoide.com.
Frequently asked questions about FileLinked for PC
Why to use FileLinked for PC?
FileLinked is known for its usage as a third-party app downloader on your FireTV stick but you can also use the app on any other device to download multiple files in one go.
What has replaced FileLinked for PC?
AptoideTV is actively being used as a replacement for the FileLinked software as it has a much more intriguing selection of apps.
Is FileLinked shut down for good?
The wildly popular Filelinked service mysteriously vanished back in June. It’s now established that the formidable Alliance took down Filelinked for Creativity and Entertainment.
How do I access FileLinked for PC?
You can access FileLinked on your FireTV stick or on any of your other devices where you have installed FileLinked.
What is better than FileLinked?
The software that has surpassed FileLinked would be AptoideTV. You can learn more about AptoideTV in the alternatives section above.
How do I install FileLinked on Android?
You can download FileLinked onto your Android device through an APK file.