If you’re a content creator and want to have the best quality videos for your followers, FlipaClip is the right choice. The application allows you to draw, animate, and share videos with an easy-to-use interface.
The app is not officially available for Windows, and we have the solution. Dive in for the detailed steps to downloading the FlipaClip app on your Windows PC with the added description of app features.
Is FlipaClip Available for Windows PC?
Yes, FlipaClip is available for Windows PC. There are a few different ways to get it. Emulators are the way to get the FlipaClip app to your PC. An emulator is a software that lets the software designed for the guest system run on the host system. The guest system, in this case, is the android-based app FlipaClip, and the host is your PC. There are some requirements that the device must fulfill before you download the emulator and the app on it to avoid any harm to the PC.
- The basic requirements are a dual-core CPU, 2 GB RAM, and 20 GB Hard Drive.
- A two-core CPU and updated GPU driver are also advised to be maintained.
If the device fulfills these requirements, you can easily download the FlipaClip app using any of the three methods below.
Method 1: Download and Install FlipaClip for Windows PC using BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks App Player for Windows PC.
- Install BlueStacks and open it.
- In the search bar, type FlipaClip and hit enter key.
- The app will appear in the search results below. Click on it to begin the installation process.
- When the installation is complete, click on the “Open” button to launch FlipaClip on your PC.
Method 2: Download and install FlipaClip for PC using NoxPlayer
- Download NoxPlayer from https://www.bignox.com/
- Install NoxPlayer on your Windows PC.
- Open NoxPlayer and search for FlipaClip in the Search Box.
- Install FlipaClip on your Windows PC
- Launch FlipaClip on your Windows PC
Features of FlipaClip for PC
Now that you know how to download the app on your app, it is important to be familiar with all the app’s features so that you can get the best out while using it.
- Animation tools: The tools and controls of the app are highly intuitive and practical, making the frame-by-frame animation easy to achieve. The app supports Samsung S Pen and the Sonar pen. You can flipbook-style animations. There is an onion skin animation tool, back & forward animation controls, and more.
- Inserting Image and Video: The app lets you insert and animate images on top of the videos and add a rotoscope to the videos. The option of overlay grid that the app supports is highly lauded.
- Drawing tools and animation layers: Brushes, multiple font options, lasso, and ruler shapes are all free options under the app. The custom size of the canvas in the app is up to 1920*1920 pixels. The app provides 3 layers free to use, and for adding layers after that, you will need to take the pro subscription, which lets you add up to 10 layers.
- Audio tools: With the voice recording option, you can add the end number of dialogue and audio to the animation. Also, the app lets you import your own videos for a very low cost. Up to eight audio clips can be added and edited from audio tracks for free.
- Sharing options: The app lets you easily share your animation anywhere on social media sites, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Facebook, and others. The app does not claim copyright to the content created in the app. Similarly, the user can monetize their videos.
- Competition opportunities: If you are learning animation, you can compete in the different kinds of contests organized which will help you learn faster and even help you pick up some new skills. Similarly, for advanced users, these contests allow them to brush up on their skills. These contests lead to exciting prizes while having fun.
- Movie creation: You can make animated movies with these awesome features of the app. These movies can be saved and shared as MP4 or GIF files. The app support PNG sequences with transparency for movie making. The movie creation feature comes under the premium option of the app.
Alternatives to FlipaClip
If your PC is not compatible with installing the FlipaClip app, or you want to simply try out other options that provide almost the same features as the app, we have your back. The four most popular and creative alternatives to the FlipaClip app are mentioned below with their features.
It is an open-source 2D animation app that allows the transformation of any vector shape into another. Simply set the positions of the vector images, and the app automatically calculates the tweening frames. The app provides 5o layers for designing and animation.
The bone tool provided in the app provides the ability to design cut-out animation with bitmap images along with the ability to control all the vector art. Additional layers of skeleton distortion allow you to put out complex deformations in your bitmap art.
The app is a 2D animation app with a very straightforward UI. It’s free and provides a hand drawing environment for painting and animation. Both vector and bitmap graphics are supported. You can switch between vector and raster workflows anytime while animation designing.
The UI is lightweight and minimalistic, providing a highly immersive experience.
If u are an anime fan, you are in for a surprise. Studio Ghibli has customized the OpenToonz app. It was even used in several of its projects, establishing its industrial value. The app is free and can be used by anyone for industrial production or for social media sites.
The app has a GTS facility, a scanning tool that provides scanning compatible in black&white, colored, and binarization (with or without). Both sheet and timeline interfaces are available, and plug-ins make it easy to use more effects. Finally, it is easily compatible with both raster and vector images.
The Animation Desk app is one of the favorites of beginners and advanced animators alike. It provides storyboarding, sketching, and animating tools. You can create animation over videos, PSD layers, and even images. Drawing frame-to-frame animation and sharing it on social media sites with your storyboard is highly convenient with the app.
FAQs about FlipaClip
Is FlipaClip good for animation?
Definitely, the app is very good both for beginners as well as the experts. The app has a very easy-to-use interface with loads of cool features with an old-school vibe. All the features are mentioned above.
How do I install FlipaClip on Windows?
To install the app on Windows, you will need an android emulator. Download any of the emulators and then install the FlipaClip app through them.
Is FlipaClip copyright free?
According to the FlipaClip support page, they do not claim any copyright on the animations drawn in the app. The app user can monetize the animation video made with FlipaClip using YouTube.
How long can a FlipaClip video be?
The free version of the app allows only six seconds of video import, a viable option if you’re making videos or animation for social media sites. With premium availability, you can even create a movie.
The FlipaClip has very high ratings on the google play store and is an easy-to-use option for all animators. The article covers all the app’s features that lead to its popularity, the device requirements to install it on a PC, and a step-wise description of installing the app through emulators.
We have covered three emulators, but you can choose other options, too, steps to download remain similar.
The basic queries that may arise over the app users have also been covered. Finally, alternatives are also provided in case of disruptions with the FlipaClip app installation.