One of the most exciting coloring games, Happy Color by Number, has a huge fan base. With a significant portion of its target audience being young kids, Color by Number helps kids enhance their creativity by helping them use colors in images.
This gaming app is easy to understand and has been created for Android devices. In this article, we will help you download and install Happy Color on your computer.
Minimum System Requirements
You must ensure the system requirements are in place to install Happy Color for PC.
- The compatible operating systems to access this app are Windows Surface Pro, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
- You will require a minimum of 8GB RAM. However, 16GB is the recommended option.
- Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 2000 and Qualcomm Snapdragon 8C are the minimum processor requirements.
- The storage type required is SSD and the processor architecture have to be x64 or ARM64.
Download Happy Color for PC using MEmuPlay
MEmuPlay is a free Android emulator that is mainly used for gaming purposes. It have flexibility and his fast performance have been considered as a good option for downloading the Happy Color by Number app.
To download the app on your computer, here is what you need to do:
- Look up MEmuPlay software online and download and install it on your computer. Make Sure you download the file from its official website only.
- After the installation, open the MEmuPlay software. On the home screen of this software, you will find Google Play Store, which comes preinstalled with the software.
- Click on the Play Store and type the app name ‘Happy Color by Number‘ on the search bar. The official application will be available under the developer’s name X-flow. Once you have the app, click on install to proceed.
- Click on the “Install” button to get the app on the MEmuPlay home screen.
- Once the game is downloaded, you can only access it through MEmuPlay.
Download Happy Color for PC using Nox Player
Another good Android emulator free of cost is Nox Player. It’s one of the best for experiencing mobile games on your Windows PC and it’s compatible with external hardware such as a keyboard and gamepad.
Now, to access Happy Color by Number using this emulator, follow the below steps:
- First, you will need to download the Nox Player emulator software file on your computer. You must download the file from the official website and install it in your system.
- Within the Nox Player, you can look up the Google Play Store. It comes preinstalled with the emulator and helps download mobile games and apps within the emulator app.
- On the Google Play Store search bar, type “Happy Color by Number” and install the app file.
After the app is installed, you can play this game on your computer with Nox Player.
Features of Happy Color for PC
Below are some of the most exciting features of the Happy Color app for your computer:
- Happy Color has thousands of images available in its image gallery and can be used for creating artwork or painting. The gallery is segregated into categories such as sports, puzzles, etc.
- The app has a simple user interface and allows users to start using the app without hassle. The paint brushes are also sensitive and work smoothly on your screen.
- The app has an eraser option that lets you undo any wrong paintwork.
- You can add external hardware such as a mouse and keyboard to better hold your artwork on your computer.
- You can also check this video about Happy Color on YouTube.
Happy Color for PC Alternatives
While Happy Color is a good coloring app, we have devised a list of Happy Color alternatives you should try.
Paint by Number Coloring Games
The first one is Paint by Number, a gaming application that allows you to draw and color your artwork using the coloring by numbers option. The app includes several pages with coloring books and puzzle options.
You can also paint over an image from within the app gallery or add one from your computer. Interestingly, the app image gallery is updated so that you will find new options daily.
The Paint by Number app allows you to create mandala designs, design quotes with unique colors, floral prints and various theme-based coloring designs. The color palette includes solid colors, gradient color options, etc. You can also share your artwork with your peers on social media platforms.
The Paint by Number app also has a Premium version that you can subscribe to by paying a fee. The Premium version unlock all images in the gallery and removes any in-between ads and watermarks from the final artwork.
Paint.ly – Color by Number Art
Paint.ly – Color by Number Art is another good alternative to the Happy Color app. It is a fun game that allows people who love coloring with a great platform. It’s upgraded from your usual coloring book app and is trendier with the latest images.
All pictures in the Paint.ly app are marked with a number and users can only color these pictures with the predefined number. You can’t use more than the given numbers. However, you can find hints to be used to find the numbers if you get stuck.
Paint.ly has several themes available to choose from and color a picture. You can also share your final work with your friends on social media.
Happy Wheels is slightly different from the above games and is a good choice after the Happy Color app. The Happy Wheels game is based on the laws of physics and has several obstacle courses. Over a billion game plays are done on this game worldwide.
The game is about a racer that is not ready to get into the race and must avoid obstacles to win. Happy Wheels have more than 60 levels that are different from each other and challenging. Happy Wheels is addictive and can be played on your computer easily.
Last on our list is Happy Glass. The game is about an empty glass, which is sad because it has nothing. The player’s job is to make the glass smile by drawing a line over the glass to fill it with liquid content.
There are several levels and each level is more complicated than the previous one. Be creative and find the best ways to fill the glass up. There are no rules on how you can fill the glass.
While some levels will be manageable, getting full 3 stars for any level will be a task. The app allows you to draw lines freely, without any specific rule.
The game is available on a subscription basis with different rates for a week, a month and a year subscription.
FAQ about Happy Color
Below are some frequently asked questions to help you learn more about the Happy Color app.
Is Happy Color available on PC?
Although there is no official version available, you can access Happy Color on your computer with an Android emulator such as Nox Player or LDPlayer.
Is Happy Color on Microsoft?
You can play Happy Color on your Microsoft Windows using an Android emulator software.
Is happy Color available on Android?
Yes, Happy Color is an application developed for Android devices only.
Can you Play Happy Color Online?
Yes, you can play Happy Color by Number online as an HTML5 game and download the game is not required on your computer.
Can I play Happy Color offline?
Yes, the Happy Color app can be played offline without an internet or Wi-Fi connection.
Is Happy Color free?
The Happy Color – Color by Number app is free and can be played on your mobile device and Windows.
Happy Color is a great game and for those who love painting, it’s a total stress buster with great features and has various options available. And the best, is that you can now play this mobile phone game on your computer too.
Plus, with the small screens, playing such exciting games on your computer is always better than on a mobile phone. So, enjoy coloring pictures and designs on your Happy Color app.