TextPlus for PC is a mobile application which can be used to send messages pictures or textos and make calls, like a normal phone. It’s available for the USA and Canada but it need an emulator to be downloaded and installed on Windows or MacOS.
|Year of Launch||2009||File Size||185 MB|
|Supported OS||Android | iOS||Category||Phone Call|
|License||Free||In-App Purchases|| View the list99¢ in textPlus Credit | $0.99
$1.99 in Calling Credits | $1.99
$5.49 in Calling Credits | $4.99
40 Minutes | $0.99
100 Minutes | $1.99
Premium Number – 1 Year | $0.99
Keep Phone Number 1 Year | $4.99
|Language(s)||English | French | Spanish||Store(s)||Google Play Store | App Store|
Features of TextPlus for PC
- TextPlus is optimized for big screen performance.
- Unlimited access for sending SMS, MMS and group texts.
- unlimited calls for free without phone service and save money on mobile special recharge plans, through internet connection.
- Access to any local phone number of choice.
- Cloud hosting can access the chat or call history on any device.
- It also supports tablets where Sim Card support is not necessary to make phone calls or texts.
- It has a Premium version with some decent purchases for ad-free services and a high-quality user experience.
- US and Canadian citizens are more prone to use this app for regular texts and phone calls for personal or work use.
- You can change your number at any time concerning the area code.
- You can create and receive group chats with friends – even if they don’t have the app.
- It has Outbound calls as low as $0.02 per minute.
- Besides, it provides Inbound calls for free, whereas voicemails are unlimited and free.
Install TextPlus on Windows using BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
BlueStacks and NoxPlayer are famous Android emulators that work well with Windows and MacOS. With them, you can download and install Android and iOS applications on your computer and also use external hardware like your mouse and keyboard.
Below are the steps to download and install TextPlus using one of these emulators:
- Go to the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer official website to download and install the emulator.
- An installation wizard will guide you through the installation process.
- After installation, double-click the emulator’s icon on your desktop to start the software.
- You will now be requested to input your Google Play account credentials.
- Enter TextPlus into the search box and click Search.
- Select the icon for the TextPlus program. It will open a window of TextPlus on the Store.
- Then click Install and your program will begin downloading.
- The All Apps icon will appear. You can access a page with all your installed programs by clicking on it.
- Now, you can see the TextPlus icon, click on it to run the application.
Alternatives to TextPlus for PC Windows
Google Voice is a free phone service for Google account customers in the USA and Canada and Google Workspace customers in Canada, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
The name itself suggests that TextFree is used to text someone for free. It’s available on iOS, Android and desktops. To find the perfect number for TextFree, you just need to search with the area code.
It’s a free texting app available to the US, Canada and nearby countries. Besides, users will get new Canadian and USA phone numbers to make unlimited calls and texts internationally and locally for free. The TextMe Up app also allows users to earn free credits or buy it via the application.
TextNow is also free texting and calling app usually used for business. TextNow provides unlimited 2G data until your next billing cycle if you have used all your credits of your high-speed data. It’s available with free roaming for citizens in Canada and Mexico.
Frequently asked questions about TextPlus for PC
How do I get TextPlus for PC?
For computers, you need to install an Android emulator such as BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on your desktop. Then you can download the TextPlus .APK file from Google and drag and drop it to the emulator’s home screen to install it. If you prefer a safer road, you can follow the two methods above who explain how to install TextPlus with the emulator and Google Play Store.
How do you set up TextPlus for PC?
First open TextPlus, then click the Menu section where Get your free TextPlus number is written then click on it and select your state and area code.
Is the TextPlus app legit?
Yes, the textPlus app is legit.
Is TextPlus totally free?
Yes, TextPlus is totally free. However, there is a premium version with add-free you can purchase in the application.
Can you use TextPlus Online?
TextPlus can be operational only when your computer or smartphone is connected to internet. Anyway, TextPlus only working online to give or receive calls.
How to Install TextPlus for Windows 11?
You can install TextPlus on Windows 11 by the same process mentioned above, by downloading an Android emulator and install through it. The only different things to do after the app s installed is to Run as Administrator.