Are you looking for a good video editor that is easy to use on PC? Look no further than YouCut Video Editor for PC! This video editor is perfect for people who want to make quality videos without learning complicated software.
With YouCut, you can easily add filters, text, music, and other effects to your videos. Plus, the app is free to download! So what are you waiting for? Start editing your videos today with YouCut!
System Requirement to Install YouCut Video Editor
It’s essential to be aware of the device requirements before downloading any external app for the PC’s safety. For YouCut, the requirements are as follows.
- Windows 7 or a later version should be used.
- A computer with an Intel or AMD X2 core processor.
- RAM must be 2GB.
- Needed 2 GB of unoccupied space on a hard drive
How to Install YouCut Video Editor for PC Using BlueStacks Emulator?
This method of downloading and installing YouCut for PC Windows Laptop uses Bluestacks. Let’s begin our detailed installation instructions.
- Download the BlueStacks program from the official website.
- Launch the Bluestacks emulation by double clicking on its file in the downloads folder.
- Google Play Store is pre-installed in BlueStacks. Locate the Playstore icon, then double-click it to launch it.
- Find the YouCut app to install on your PC by searching for it now.
- Go forward and download the PC version of YouCut.
How to Install YouCut Video Editor for PC using MemuPlay Emulator?
We will look into how to use MemuPlay to get YouCut PC or laptop running Windows.
- Install MemuPlay on your PC by visiting the official website.
- Open MemuPlay and Google Play Store App by double clicking on the icon.
- In the Google Play Store, search for YouCut and click on install.
- Once the installation has been completed, YouCut may be seen on Memu Play’s home screen.
YouCut for Windows 10 & 11 – Is it Possible?
YouCut was designed for android users; hence it’s not officially available for Windows PC. You can download the app on Windows 10 and 11 by using emulators. An emulator is software or hardware that enables a host computer to behave like a target computer.
Typically, it allows the host machine to run software or utilize peripherals created by the guest system.
In this case, we are to use android emulators, wherein the host is your Windows PC, and the guest is the android-based software of YouCut.
Alternate method: For the latest version of Windows 11
If you have the newest version of Windows 11, you must know that it supports android apps. The steps to download the CapCut on Windows 11 are as follows:
- Open the Microsoft Store and Type “Amazon Appstore” into the search bar.
- Click Install to download the Amazon store.
- Next, you’ll be prompted to install the Windows Subsystem for Android.
- To start the procedure, click through the first two prompts (Set up; Download).
- Click Restart as per your convenience. Open Amazon after the PC starts.
- Once it’s open, log in with your Amazon account information or create one if you don’t already have one.
- Once you’ve located the YouCut, click download after selecting Get beneath the app’s tile.
- After your program has been installed, you can access it from the Start menu or by selecting the Open button next to its listing in the Amazon Appstore.
How to Download YouCut Video Editor for Chromebook?
Chromebooks released after 2017 support android apps. Many older Chromebooks released in 2017 or earlier did not come pre-loaded with Android app capability. However, some of them did get a software upgrade that gave them access to the Play Store.
Therefore, switching to the most recent OS version may change if you have an older device and cannot see the Play Store there. The device does not support the app if the Play Store is not accessible even after the update.
After you’ve done the needful and the Google play store is available, the steps to download YouCut are as follows:
- Open Google Play Store and search for CapCut.
- Please install the application and start using it.
How to Use YouCut Video Editor on PC?
The steps to use YouCut Editor on PC are as follows:
- If you want to use YouCut, download the app to your computer using the emulators. The user must install it on the appropriate device after downloading.
- Add the necessary videos for editing to the YouCut app. The editor can drag and drop videos. Begin the video editing and grab the essential editing equipment. Additionally, the editor can preview the changes, helping provide an edge to the video.
Features of Youcut Video Editor
The app’s features, top-rated in the editing category, are all covered to aid your cause. Dive in and learn to make the best of your app experience.
- Video Trimmer and Cutter: The top video editor and cutter. With the help of this tool, you may edit your films to meet any occasion or event—music included!
It’s time for all individuals who want their material to be viewed on social media platforms like YouTube never to have a subpar handmade vlog again, thanks to its simple-to-use features like Instagram story maker!
- Slideshow of Photos: Use this program to integrate all your videos into one outstanding video. You can create a music video using this tool for no charge, or you can choose to utilize it for profit.
All of the features are straightforward to locate, and it’s clear to use!
Create films that seem professional by fusing videos and images. You may create a slideshow in minutes using a “slideshow builder.”
- Audio Features: The music player on YouCut is a terrific place to start. To add a song to your collection, go to YouCut, search for free featured music, and double-click on any song you like.
You won’t require Spotify or Google Play Music as a result. Include your music in movies. The user can change the loudness of the original video very quickly.
- Speed Control Features: The fast/slow motion feature allows you to change the video speed from 0.2 to 100. Using video effects and filters, edit videos and adjust their speed. To emphasize certain scenes, slow down the parts of the movie.
- Video Compressing and Conversion: Cutting-edge technology is used by YouCut to save more than 90% of space while retaining high quality.
To compress and convert your video, use the resolution. The best free HD video editor is also a Tik Tok editor. YouCut – Pro Video Maker and MP4 editor have built-in 4K capability.
- Background Editing: You can choose a different border color or a blank canvas and don’t crop the movie. Change the background color of your video to make it more captivating.
White backgrounds are the easiest to include in social media platforms like Instagram, which is why Instagram Stories uses them.
To present your movie in a more professional appearance, use a black background that looks professional. You can use a background that is blurred.
- Video Merging: A video that stands out is more crucial than ever in the hectic world of social media. The “Video Joiner” program is helpful in this situation.
With this tool’s help, you can easily edit and shape your movies and combine them to create a stunning result without sacrificing quality or cutting time.
- Sharing your Work: Share the video created using the YouCut App wherever the user desires. A watermark won’t be present. If the author wants to add text, they can choose the color and font style. Write anything you want, then share it wherever you like.
In case your device does not fulfill the requirements for downloading the app, or you want to try out other similar apps, we have you covered.
1. KineMaster: Use KineMaster to start your next sign project. It is a robust editing program that includes a variety of features. Discover the new limits of video editing with the app—Edit films with effects, graphics, and stickers. Reverse, crop, or cut the videos.
Create 4K resolution slide displays. Try them all. It is ideal for creating YouTube videos and has a fantastic UI.
2. FilmoraGo: The app has a simple and easy-to-use interface. The themes, templates, and audio effects are highly varied and great in number. You can even import your own audio for editing and voice-overs.
The app supports sharing your work in any aspect ratio with HD quality. The fonts are distinct and in an ample amount.
The app is highly beginner friendly. The app leaves a watermark on your videos if you don’t have a premium subscription, although most of the basic features are free.
3. VivaVideo: With the help of the video editing app, users can easily edit, style, and share videos. Users can blend backgrounds in different ratios, edit with frame accuracy, and apply background effects like gradient, blur, and more using professional editing tools.
Essential capabilities include custom watermarking, speed and color tweaks, and cinematic transitions. A video clip can be enhanced with music, sound effects, and voiceovers using VivaVideo’s music editing features.
4. Adobe Premiere Clip: You may experience high-quality mobile video editing with Adobe Premiere Clip.
Given that a phone screen has a smaller and more constrained space to fit everything, this multimedia app has a more straightforward interface than other Adobe video editing software used on desktop computers.
This makes it possible for users to explore its functions without running into accessibility issues. The user-friendly design of Adobe Premiere Clip also makes it simple for beginners to enjoy using it.
Frequently Asked Questions About YouCut
Does YouCut Have a Watermark?
In its capacity as a free music video editor and full-screen YouTube video producer, YouCut never inserts a watermark into your video.
How Do You Use Extensions in YouCut?
The steps to use the YouCut extension is simple. Search for the application on the chrome web store and then add the extension to your google. You can access the application from the list of extensions the next time.
Can You Get a YouCut Video Editor on Mac PC?
Yes, although it might sound illegal, it isn’t. You can download the YouCut app on Mac PC using emulators like NoxPlayer. Install the emulator and then the YouCut app using it.
Is YouCut Safe to Download?
Using this software to download and use files on your devices is secure. More than 100 million users use this app. You can use it anywhere and at any time.
The basic requirements mentioned in the articles are essential to follow. You can check out the features central to an excellent output from an editing edition.
We’ve specifically covered the ChromeBook and Windows 11 for downloading the app. The most probable question that may arise while using or getting the app is also covered.
For your convenience, various alternatives are mentioned along with their introduction in case you wish to broaden your choice.