The Zosi Smart application is created with fantastic software for client property surveillance. The program offers numerous sophisticated features to aid the user in controlling and managing the live camera stream on the PC. Every important detail about this surveillance management system has been provided in the article, with detailed steps to download the app on your Windows PC.
Can you Download Zosi Smart on Windows 11 and 10?
It can be installed via emulators on a Windows computer. Emulators are software programs or hardware elements that let the host system use applications, hardware, and other items created for the guest system.
The emulator uses the host’s hardware and software to imitate the environment of the guest machine. In this instance, a PC serves as the host device and the Zosi innovative program as the guest.
- To avoid damage to the device, there are basic device requirements to be fulfilled by the PC. Windows 8, 8.1, or later is necessary.
- It must have 8 GB of minimum RAM, and 16 GB is recommended.
- It must be an Intel Core i3 or later.
- There must be 124 MB of free space.
After the device requirements are fulfilled, one can download the Zosi Smart app on Windows 11 and 10 using emulators.
Method 1: Download Zosi Smart App for PC using BlueStacks
if you want to use the app on your PC, you’ll need to download and install BlueStacks first. BlueStacks is a free Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your PC. To download and install Zosi Smart for PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Launch BlueStacks and sign in with your Google account.
- Search for “Zosi Smart” in the Search Box.
- Install the app and launch it.
- That’s it! You can now view live and recorded footage from your Zosi Security cameras on your PC.
Method 2: Download Zosi Smart for PC using NoxPlayer
Zosi Smart is one of the most popular apps available, and it’s a great option for home security. It allows you to view live footage from your cameras, record videos, and set upmotion detection alerts. The app also has two-way audio so you can communicate with people on the other end. If you’re looking for an easy way to use Zosi Smart on your PC, NoxPlayer is the best option. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Download NoxPlayer from their website.
- Install NoxPlayer and launch it.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Search for “Zosi Smart” in the Play Store (Search Bar) and install it.
- Launch Zosi Smart and start using it on your PC!
How to Install and Setup Security Camera on Zosi Smart?
The installation of the security device is the most crucial aspect of all. Its necessary to be aware of them, and thus the steps to install and then set up the Zosi Camera through Zosi smart are mentioned below:
- Initial setup requires an Ethernet cable connection between the camera and the router’s LAN port.
Ensure that your smart device and camera are linked to the same router. 2.2 Before Camera Installation. A. IR LEDs and a light sensor.
Choose between running the cables along the wall or ceiling or through the wall or ceiling (drilling required). You must pass the cable through the notch on the base if you run the wires along the wall or ceiling. This will keep the camera base firmly attached to the surface when mounted.
To set up your camera.
To mark the holes for the screws, use the attached mounting template. Drill the mounting screws’ holes. NOTE: If mounting the camera in drywall, use the provided drywall anchors. As stated in the “Connecting the Camera” section, connect cables.
Use the included screws to mount the camera stand to the surface after feeding the cable through the mounting surface or cable notch. The adjustment screw can be loosened using the provided spanner. As necessary, adjust the camera’s location.
To maintain the position, tighten the adjustment screw.
Registering with the app
To create an App account, click “Register now” at the bottom of the window. Next, to receive a validation code, enter your email address. To choose an account password and finish the registration procedure, click “Next.”
Adding the device to a wired connection and then to a Wireless
- Before moving on to the next step of adding the device to a wired connection, turn on the device and wait for 20 seconds.
- Connect the device to the Wi-Fi router using an RJ45 connection; the router is the same as the one your smartphone uses. Connect your smartphone to the router’s Wi-Fi network.
- Select the APP icon in the top right corner of the Zosi smart APP when it opens. To scan the QR on the camera, click the ‘[-]’ icon.
- To save the device addition, click “in the top right corner of the screen. A. Enter the real-time preview by searching the matching device listed in the device list.
- To access device settings, click the ” Settings ” button in the top right corner. C. To continue with the wireless configuration, choose “Wireless Settings.”
- Choose a Wi-Fi network with a steady and robust signal, then input the Wi-Fi password appropriately. To convert the wired connection to a wireless one, click “Confirm.”
How to set up Motion Detection Alarms on Zosi Smart App?
When motion or movement is detected, the DVR will only start recording. The steps to set up motion detection are as follows:
- Right-click the mouse and select “Main Menu,” followed by “Setup,” then “Alarm,” “Motion,” and finally “Motion detection.” The system begins recording when the camera detects motion, and the monitoring image appears in the lower left corner.
- Choose Camera. To record a channel when motion is detected, check the box. Area: The camera’s viewing range can have its sensitivity set.
- To make the entire viewing range sensitive, click STAR. To get rid of the sensitivity area, click Trash Box. To save the setting, click the save symbol.
- Due to the significance of color and luminance for sensitivity, its value must be adjusted under certain circumstances. The value range is from 1 to 8, with six as the default.
Features of Zosi Smart App
Knowledge of the app features makes up a large part of the installation process of the devices connected. It allows the user the best out of the app and a safer surveillance mechanism. All such essential features of the app are mentioned below:
- Zosi Smart offers to live NVR/DVR/IPC viewing on your mobile device anytime and from any location.
- Numerous functions of Zosi Smart are supported, including configuring multiple settings from your mobile devices.
- Multiple cameras can be viewed simultaneously on the screen with Zosi Smart. Zosi Smart allows you to see previously recorded videos from your DVR, NVR, or IPC (requires high upload speed internet) on your smartphone or tablet.
- Real-time video capture from your camera is supported by Zosi Smart so that you may view it on your mobile devices and play it back later.
- Single and many still photographs can be captured with Zosi Smart, and these images are saved to the picture library of your smart mobile device.
- Remote PTZ (pan, tilt, and zoom) control of cameras is supported by Zosi Smart. Device restarting remotely is another feature supported by Zosi Smart.
- With two-way audio on Zosi Smart, you can converse with and hear from loved ones.
- You can enlarge the image to obtain a better view of your surroundings. It accommodates numerous users. At the same time, several devices can monitor.
- An auto mechanical infrared cut filter is a feature of this camera. The camera may make an audible clicking sound as it switches between the Day and Night viewing modes. This clicking is typical and proves the camera filter is functioning.
Frequently Asked Questions
What app can I use with Zosi Smart on Windows 11 and 10?
A free security-based app called Zosi Smart makes it simple to use your camera remotely from anywhere in the world. It can always offer complete access to and remote-control overall camera functionalities. This app was created for use with NVRS, DVRs, and cloud cameras.
Why is Zosi smart not working?
The app failing at 85% usually means that the IP Camera, DVR, or NVR is offline or that there is a problem with a router setting that is connected to the device.
I would advise switching to the opposing network on your phone. Switch to 4G/LTE if you’re utilizing your local Wi-Fi connection or the other way around.
Do Zosi cameras work without the Internet?
Even in live and recorded forms, video can be seen offline. If the NVR is connected to the Internet, cameras cannot be remotely seen (i.e., For instance, you can use a network cable to link your router to the network.
How do I view my Zosi cameras on my computer?
Your DVR will be listed in the left-hand column once you log in to the Web AVSS browser viewer. To view the connected cameras in a drop-down menu, click the DVR. When you double-click on the camera you want to see; it will move into one of the viewing area’s four portions.
The article covers all the features that support the app as a popular surveillance software. The report also explains in detail the steps to be followed for successful app download on any Windows PC using emulators owing to the absence of an official version for these PCs.
Several frequently asked questions have been covered to answer possible questions.
A step-by-step guide has been provided on installing and setting up a security camera on Zosi Smart and setting up Motion Detection Alarms on Zosi Smart App. I hope it was an easy read and helpful in your endeavors.