Creating notes, altering them and making substantial changes to them in regards to typing, writing, inserting pictures and sound are all the possibilities offered by Notability. This app is perfect to take notes, sketching and annotation even if it’s not installed on an Apple device. By enabling you to exchange papers, you can add your signature to them and create new ones, Notability app for Windows also aids in workflow management. This article will show you the three most popular methods to download and install Notability on Windows 11 | 10 | 8.1 | 7.
|Date of Launch||2010||File Size||1.7 Go|
|Supported OS||MacOS | iOS||Category||Productivity|
|License||Free||In-App Purchases||View the listMonthly Subscription | $2.99|
Annual Subscription annual | $12.99
|Language(s)||English | Spanish | Hindi | Arabic and 26 more.||Store(s)||App Store | Mac App Store|
Download and install Notability app for Windows
1.With BlueStacks, an Android emulator
A well-known and cost-free method is the Android emulator BlueStacks which can run Android and iOS applications on Windows and MacOS.
You have to be advised that this method may not run correctly all the time depending of your system configuration.
You can get Notability for Windows 10 or 11 using BlueStacks by following these steps:
- First, you must download and install BlueStacks on your Windows.
- An installation wizard will show up on your screen and it will guide you to complete the installation process of BlueStacks.
- Once you have finished the steps in the installation wizard, click Finish on the right corner and a BlueStacks icon will appear on your desktop.
- Double-click on the BlueStacks’ icon to run the application.
- Once the application is launched, click on Google Play Store and search for Notability.
- You will be directed to the screen where you will get the option of downloading Notability.
- Click on the Install button to start your download.
- After downloading, you can find the Notability’s icon on your BlueStacks home screen.
- Click on the Notability icon to run the application on your computer.
2.With iPadian, an iOS emulator
iPadian is an iOS and iPad emulator for Windows. You can use iPadian to install Notability on your computer.
Note that iPadian isn’t a free software, you can buy it on the official website for $25.
Once you got iPadian, here are the steps to follow to install Notability on your Windows:
- First of all, download iPadian software on your Windows.
- Then, install the iPadian Emulator.
- Once installed, open it and go to the Apple App Store.
- Type Notability in the search bar and press Enter button.
- Once it appears, start downloading it.
- After it has been downloaded and installed, you can start using Notability on your computer using iPadian.
Features of Notability app for Windows
Notability has excellent features, even as an application on Windows. We have found some of the best ones of this application here:
- The voice recordings and notes are automatically synchronized, allowing you to verify them afterward with your notes.
- It enables sharing of notes across numerous platforms, including email, Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive.
- It facilitates importing and converting your device’s PDF, PPT and GIF.
- There are features that let you make checklists and generate outlines.
- The arrow keys can be used to rotate, resize, restyle and restyle the ink.
- Its different brush sizes enable precise creation and cleanup of shapes.
- By using the colors and combining them with the use of a color dropper, you can showcase your artistic spirit.
Alternatives to Notability app for Windows
If you can’t download Notability or change your mind, we have provided you with a list of alternatives. This is a list of applications that belong to the same family of Notability with similar features and designed for the same reasons, these apps are the best substitutes to Notability.
The go-to place for managing everyday tasks is Notion. It offers everything you require to organize your daily tasks, take notes, attach files and links, share and collaborate with others. It offers many additional features, like checklists, lists, headers and subtitles. You will need these features to make your everyday usage effective. It also offers excellent note import and export interactions with other applications. Additionally, they provide a tonne of templates to help improve your productivity.
You can access all the information you need to write, complete activities and gather statistics with Evernote. Since it’s a cross-platform friendly, taking notes on any device is quite easy. When you are making daily notes, they offer some very interesting suggestions that may save a lot of time. Evernote makes taking notes easier because you can change the font styles to fit your tastes and it’s faster than physically writing in a notebook. You may also choose to save your notes in a PDF format. By choosing a templates available in the Evernote collection, you have the opportunity to personalize the look of your Notebook.
Zoho Notebook take the cross-platform premise seriously, which features desktop applications for Linux, Windows and Mac. It’s a browser-based application which is also accessible if all of the above is unavailable for any reason. The notes are flawlessly synchronized between devices. Numerous note-taking methods are available in Zoho Notebook, including text notes, voice notes, to-do lists, image notes, video notes and sketch notes for example. These choices address every issue related to taking notes. A lovely overview of these notes is presented by Zoho Notepad when websites are instantly clipped and shredded into it. It’s an excellent free application and even provides password protection for your notes.
Google Workspace is a collection of cloud-based productivity tools that increase your productivity. The tools assist an efficient office environment by fostering cooperation and improving teamwork performance. It’s very manageable and secure. Google offers a well-documented platform, tech assistance, discussion forums and beneficial certification programs. Since Google Workspace Applications are lightweight and have faster synchronization across devices and accounts, they are ideal for the hybrid / remote work environment. There is no need to install or download massive software suites because everything is available in one location. Google Docs, Sheets and Slides function flawlessly whenever and wherever you are. Even if you are offline, your work is automatically synced when your device is reconnected to internet.
NoteLedge includes a variety of features that address various productivity-related problems. The user interface is simple, which makes it easy for new users to use all the functionalities and incorporate the app fast into their daily routines. The notes may be brightened up with different strokes and the software also has a unique function where it let you add audio and video files to the notes, making them interactive.
Frequently asked questions about Notability app for Windows
Can I install Notability on Windows?
Even though Notability is not an application compatible with Windows, it isn’t the end. Thanks to Android emulators or iOS emulator to make Notability running on Windows.
Is it safe to download?
Yes, the application is safe to download. You don’t have to worry about viruses. It’s very safe as you are downloading Notability through the Android emulators and the Apple Apps Store.
Is Notability for Windows Free?
Notability is a free application but it has a premium features that you have to pay for more features and options.
Is Notability for Windows compatible with Windows 11?
Notability is not an application you can download directly on your computer with Windows 11. This is why you have to use an Android emulator such as BlueStacks or NoxPlayer but to be sure with compatibility iPadian is a better choice.
Is Notability for Windows Free for students?
Any educational establishment using Apple School Manager can have full access to Notability’s premium subscription features. This applies to K–12 and higher education institutions that use Apple School Manager to manage their devices.