If you want to modify your picture and put nice text on it, Phonto for PC is definitely an application you should try. Adding text to photos is a great way to present your aesthetically ideas and that’s the point this application has been developed. Here, we will show you how to download and install Phonto on Windows or MacOS.
|Year of Launch||2016||File Size||68 Mo|
|Supported OS||Android | iOS||Category||Photo Editor|
|License||Free||In-App Purchases||View the listBubble Generator | $0.99|
Phonto Filter Pack | $1.99
Phonto Image Pack | $2.99
Text Style Kit | $2.99
Ad-Free version | $3.99
|Language(s)||English | Japanese | Simplified Chinese | Traditional Chinese||Store(s)||Google Play Store | App Store | Amazon Appstore|
Features of Phonto for PC
Text on pictures
This app allows you to add text for various purposes such as captions, titles or labels. It’s a valuable function for those who often create memes, posters, quotes, ads or banners for example. Phonto also allow you to customize your text by using a gradient, solid and transparent color to make your photos more visually appealing and professional.
Artwork and stickers
Phonto lets you choose from more than 20 categories of stickers, each of which contains more than 300 stickers. This app includes an extensive collection of artwork and shapes that you can use to create graphics for various events. Not only that but by using this feature, you can focus on one task at a time, thanks to its layer manager and allow you to move or lock your stickers and artwork easily.
Phonto come with a wide range of ready-made templates that will help you to get started. Simply choose a template you like and start editing but you can also create your own templates and save it to your gallery and share it on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for example.
More than 400 fonts available
One of the best features of Phonto is the ability to add various fonts to your text. It includes over 400 fonts that you can use to customize your image. If you want to add more fonts, you can download and install some more with this application. Phonto has a blending option that allows the font to blend in with the image’s tone allowing you to add fonts to GIF and videos.
Install Phonto using BlueStacks or MEmu Play
BlueStacks and MEmu Play are famous Android emulators that work well with Windows and MacOS. With them, you can download and install Android and iOS applications on your computer and also use external hardware like your mouse and keyboard.
Here is how you can install Phonto on Windows using BlueStacks or MEmu Play emulator:
- Head over to BlueStacks or MEmu Play to download and install the emulator of your choice.
- Launch the emulator and open Google Play Store once you have installed the program.
- Log in to your Google Play Store account and search for the app Phonto.
- Select the app when Phonto icon appears in the search results and click on the Install button.
- When the installation is complete, Phonto icon will appear on your emulator’s home screen.
- Click on the icon to launch the application on your computer.
How to use Phonto for PC Windows
Once downloaded and installed Phonto on your Windows using the methods above, you can edit your picture by following those steps:
- Launch Phonto and click on the middle of the screen. Doing so will bring up a menu.
- Click Photo Album at the top of the menu. You will be redirected to your file explorer.
- Once you’ve chosen your image, click Done to bring it up in the main Phonto window.
- Click anywhere in the image, then, when prompted, click the pencil-shaped icon at the top of the screen.
- Enter the word or phrase you want to use for the photo, then click Done.
- Reposition the text, change the font, style, size, position and format by clicking on the options above or below the text.
- When you have done editing, go to the top-right corner of the screen and click the three dots icon, then click Save Image.
Frequently asked questions about Phonto for PC
What Phonto for PC is for?
Phonto is easy to use yet a powerful text-adding app. It includes over 400 fonts and various features, making it an ideal app for casual and professional users.
Is Phonto for PC free?
Phonto is a free photo editor application and most of the app features are free, you have to pay a small fee if you want to disable ads or use some of the locked features.
Is Phonto available for Mac?
Yes, Phonto is available for MacOS via emulators like BlueStacks or MEmu Play.
Is Phonto for PC safe to download?
Phonto is entirely safe to download as the app has been up for around eight years and has received no complaints regarding safety.
Can I run Phonto on Windows 10 PC?
Yes, Phonto works well with Windows 10. You can use the same methods mentioned above to download Phonto on Windows 10.
Is Phonto for PC available for Windows 11?
Phonto is available for Windows 11 but there is no direct way to download the software on a desktop. As you may already know, Phonto is only available on Android and iOS platforms. So to download Phonto on Windows 11, use one of the emulators mentioned above.