The Chosen app for PC is a digital platform for believers of Christ to learn about Jesus-Christ and his teachings. The app offers an exciting experience with minimum focus on the words rather than a story-like episode with several short scenes. As a powerful platform for crowdfunding television series, The Chosen offers hope to those who are going through tough times and in need of help. The series is humorous and offers philosophical insights to those who need guidance. This article will help you to download and install The Chosen on your Windows 7 | 8 | 10 | 11 and MacOS.
|Name||The Chosen||Developer||Come and See Foundation, Inc|
|Year of Launch||2020||File Size||27 Mo|
|Supported OS||Android | iOS||Category||Streaming|
|Language(s)||English||Store(s)||Google Play Store | App Store|
Features of The Chosen app for PC
The Chosen app has several great features that make it easy to use and an excellent entertainment mode.
Here are listed some crucial features of this religious series app:
- You can use this app among more than one user under the Family Sharing feature.
- The Chosen app allows you to set up an account, make in-app purchases and perform new additions.
- You can skip the introduction for each episode by using the Skip Intro option to save time.
- Within one app, you can watch all episodes of The Chosen series. It also lets you watch bonus clips and teasers of the series.
Install The Chosen app for PC using BlueStacks (APK method)
The first method to download The Chosen app on your Windows PC is using the BlueStacks emulator to download the APK file of the app. BlueStacks is a good emulator for Android and is considered as a smooth PC experience.
Follow the below steps to install the APK file of the app on your Windows PC with BlueStacks:
- Download and install BlueStacks from the official website.
- Download The Chosen APK file from any trusted source.
- Right click on The Chosen APK file and open it with the BlueStacks APK Handler.
- The APK file will install The Chosen app on your computer.
- Click it to start using The Chosen app for Windows.
- Once the APK file has been installed, you can use The Chosen on BlueStacks home screen.
Install The Chosen for app PC Windows using MEmu Play
Another exciting Android emulator that is flexible and offers high speed is MEmu Play software.
You can use the MEmu Play emulator to download The Chosen app for your computer through the steps below:
- Go to the official website of the MEmu Play emulator and download the file from there.
- Once downloaded, install the software onto your computer.
- After the emulator has been installed successfully, the next step is to look for the app.
- Click on the MEmu Play software icon. On its home screen, you will find Google Play Store.
- Go to Google Play Store and search for The Chosen. Once you find the right app, click on Install.
- The app will be installed on your PC within the MEmu Play software.
- You can now access the app and watch the series directly on your Windows.
|✓ The Chosen app is a free online streaming app. You don’t need to pay any subscription fee for this.||✗ You can’t access this app on your PC without an internet connection.|
|✓ You can access this app and watch the series on any device.|
|✓ You can use your Android or Apple mobile device or computer and stream it onto your TV screen.|
Alternatives to The Chosen app for PC Windows
The first one on our list of The Chosen alternatives is the Series Tracker. It’s considered a good option if you want to manage your TV series list. Series Tracker is explicitly developed for Windows 10 platform. You can discover new series available online using this app.
Here are some essential features of this app are as follows:
- Series Tracker has around 30.000 television series available.
- You can manage your watchlist, track any new shows in the genre of your choice and more.
- The app also reminds you if you have missed any new or recent TV series episodes.
- You can find a detailed description of all TV series, receive push notifications for any updates on your favorite shows, etc.
- The Series Tracker also allows you to share what you have watched and your watchlist details with your peers on social media platforms.
- You can also watch trailers for upcoming shows or shows you are interested in watching.
- Series Track app is best known for zero advertisements during the app. So, no disturbance while you browse the app for a new series.
The Aikido Series app is another excellent alternative for watching anything other than religious content. Aikido is a known martial art form from Japan based on the principles of harmony. This martial art teaches techniques that help you resolve conflicts using different attacks.
The app includes:
- Various levels.
- Starting with the basics (Aikido-basic 1).
- Taking up to the highest stages of this martial art form (Aikido-advanced 2).
- The Aikido Series app teaches over 150 techniques filmed by professional Aikido experts in 600 videos.
Overall, the Aikido Series offers more than entertainment. For people who like to learn new things, this series can help you learn a martial art form that is not known to everyone. It’s a good tool if you teach amateur Aikido trainees and want to guide them better. A lot of Aikido teachers use the Aikido Series app to develop questionnaires but the app doesn’t offer an auto-replay option or create a playlist feature. Without these features, it isn’t easy to do manual searches each time you want to access one part of the series or have the video clips played one after the other.
Frequently asked questions about The Chosen app for PC
Why watch The Chosen app for PC?
The Chosen app is a good option for those who like to watch informative series about Jesus-Christ and are not fond of reading books or have the time to go through the entire Bible. The Chosen offers all knowledge from the Bible, all crucial teachings and shows it in the form of a TV show.
Is it available for Windows 11 and how to install it?
Yes, you can install The Chosen on your Windows 11. The process to install it is the same as mentioned above with an emulator such as BlueStacks or MEmu Play. The only thing you have to do once the installation is finished with Windows 11, is to right-click on the icon and Run as Administrator.
Can I watch The Chosen on my computer?
You can watch The Chosen series on your computer by streaming online sites such as BYUtv, Angel Studio, VidAngel and The Chosen YouTube channel.
Can I download The Chosen app to my Mac?
No, you can’t download The Chosen app on your Mac but you can download it via the App Store on your iPhone device.
What app can stream The Chosen?
You can stream The Chosen series on Apple TV and The Chosen TV app (available on Google Play Store and App Store).
Is it safe and free?
The Chosen app is free and safe for Android and Apple devices. You can also live stream this app through various sites and online TV applications.