Here you will see how to download and install Word Swag for PC using an Android emulator. Moreover, we will show you some features and alternatives to this application which allow you to add some stylized quotes to your photos and make them beautiful to publish them on your favorite social networks. This application offers a lot of unique design, many options and help you to transform simple words into something unique.
|Name||Word Swag||Developer||Oringe Inc.|
|Year of Launch||2013||File Size||248 MB|
|Supported OS||Android | iOS||Category||Photo Editor|
|License||Free||In-App Purchases||Word Swag Pro | $4.99|
|Language(s)||English||Store(s)||Google Play Store | App Store | Microsoft Store | Amazon Appstore|
Features of Word Swag
Here is a list with some of the best features from Word Swag:
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Over 600.000 background options to help you to make beautiful and unique photos for free.
- Share more easily your new swag photos on social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
- Choose from various captions to add to your photos and different text effect options to create an impactful picture.
- Over 100 customized font styles and 22 filters that you can use for editing images and adding quotes.
- For example, you can use images gold foil, stamped and | or watercolor effects.
Install Word Swag for PC using BlueStacks (APK method)
The first option to download and install Word Swag is through BlueStacks emulator who can install APK file on your computer by emulating the Android operating system. Moreover, BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulator, providing an excellent experience on Windows and MacOS.
Follow the steps below to download and install Word Swag using BlueStacks:
- Download and install the BlueStacks emulator from the BlueStacks’ official website.
- Download Word Swag APK file from any trusted source.
- Right-click on the Word Swag APK file and open it with the BlueStacks APK Handler.
- The emulator will install Word Swag on your computer.
- Once the APK file has been installed, you can use Word Swag via the BlueStacks home screen.
Download and install Word Swag using NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is another great Android emulator that works well with Windows and MacOS, it’s one of the best known offering a good Android experience on computers.
You can use the NoxPlayer emulator to download and install Word Swag by following the steps below:
- Go to the NoxPlayer’s official website to download and install it.
- After the emulator has been installed successfully, look for the Word Swag app.
- Click on the NoxPlayer software icon. On the home screen, you will find Google Play Store.
- Go to Google Play Store and search for Word Swag.
- Once you find the right app (with the developer’s name GWYN), click on Install.
- The app will be installed on your computer within NoxPlayer.
- You can now use Word Swag via NoxPlayer’s home screen.
Alternatives to Word Swag for PC Windows
This application is considered as a good option for photo text editing. Text Art helps you to add free text over pictures and edit them, which enhance the visual quality of the pictures. It has a professional interface allowing you to design and add text to photos quickly. You can choose from various font styles and text effects and use sample quotes. There are also thousand free images available if you don’t want to use the one in your personal gallery. Text Art have a full of text options library like photo frame patterns for example. With basic image editing features such as resizing, cropping, rotating images or adding round corners, you can edit your image as you like.
Best known for creating fantastic words into different shapes, this application has a huge library in separate categories for free. You can also pick a transparent background and share your designs with your friends. Word Art offers customizable text options, including different font styles, colors and layouts. The Word Art – Word Cloud Generator is an intuitive software that chooses the color and font style for your text to ensure proper visibility and matches for the best design.
Font Candy is another excellent text on photo editing tool that helps you to create customized designs. You can add filters, use colors, use multiple pictures to a layer and add quotes for the final artwork. Font Candy offers a collection of font styles that can add custom-styled text to your pictures. Over 45 fonts are available for free in the application and include text editing options like curving, shadow and opacity controls.
Here are some of the best features of Font Candy:
- The app offers in-built artwork designs and quote options.
- You can use several colors and filters to add to the background of your image or quotes.
- You can customize your artwork into iPhone covers, t-shirts or fridge magnets for example.
- You can save your artwork and watermarks within seconds.
- You can add animation to your text to make it more interesting.
This beautiful application lets you design exciting invitations online and let you upload and share them with your friends. Inpos has several themes and templates available for free and can let you create invitation cards. It also have some designed invitation cards that you can use and customize by adding all specific details such as birthday parties, wedding or reception events.
Wordilly offers a simple user interface to create your messages and share them with your friends. It also allow you to add some colors to your text, choose a nice font styles and add some filters to make the picture beautiful.
Frequently asked questions about Word Swag for PC
Is there a free version of Word Swag for PC?
Yes, a free version is available on the Google Play Store and App Store but of course it offer fewer features than the Pro version.
Can I use Word Swag for PC on my desktop?
Yes, you can use Word Swag on Windows or MacOS easily with an emulator like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer for example.
Can I use Word Swag for commercial use?
You can use Word Swag for commercial use since it offers a big library of fonts and image options. However, all these images have a source and may differ in usage. So it will be better to check the usage terms before using a style or image for personal use.
How much is Word Swag Pro?
Word Swag Pro costs $4.99 and offers a lot more font styles than the basic version and give you access to the free stock image option.
Can I download Word Swag on Windows 11?
You can download and install Word Swag on Windows 11 by installing Amazon App Store on your computer.
Word Swag is a nice choice for those who love to mix words and images. You should try its image editing features, word styles and filter effects if you haven’t done already. As an Android application, you can run this software on your computer using an Android emulator. Just follow the methods mentioned above to try swaged words on swaged images.